Friday, July 4, 2008

ReDisCoverY - Introduction

We didn’t intend to go there
We didn’t intend to arrive
We had just wanted to move
And it came in sight

We didn’t choose to stop
We didn’t choose to leave
We had just wanted to move
And it said “I’ll wait to see you soon.”

We didn’t want to say
and, We didn’t want to promise
We knew we just had to move
cause that’s where, our reason lies.

Some one said lets go to a new place, a new land, where we will have new name, a new face, no old memory, no old dreams, among new people we will find solitude. After a long time, I reached a new land, a new place among new people among new faces, everything changed, only to find a man looking back in the mirror, which was still the same, and which would always be same. Hi, I am Yogesh and this is my Rediscovery.

Not many could understand what I want, neither I could tell them what I need. I had wanted company and I wanted to share, I had wanted freedom and I had wanted peace. I made friends, lots of them, I found love, lost a few and kept loosing more. I had wanted best and I am buying the best, but I still want more and I won’t stop. Hi, I am Peeyush and this is my Rediscovery.

No comments: